It’s time to dust off your college football jerseys and freshen up on your trash talking… College football season has arrived! We’re getting ready to kick off this season by highlighting our favorite places to catch the game and the best ways to celebrate your beloved team! Whether you’re a Clemson Tigers, Carolina Gamecocks or Furman Paladins fan, we have some perfect places for you to spend your game nights:
Where to Watch
There’s nothing like watching a game with fellow fans! Here are a few local spots that bring celebrating to the next level:
- On site at the NOMA lounge, 3 TVS, shuffleboard table, and room for all your guests to watch multiple games on Saturdays.
- Universal Joint is only a 5 minute walk down stone AVE to Universal Joint with an open air patio, great food, and awesome atmosphere to watch the game.
- Carolina Ale House Downtown Greenville on Main St, about 5 minute drive down Main St. No matter what the game- it will be on one of the multiple TVs at Carolina Ale house! Head upstairs to the open air patio to catch the game.
- Furman University’s stadium is only a 15-20 minute drive from Main and stone!
Why not look your best for your team? If you want to pick up a mascot face tattoo or a pair of gameday overalls, here are the best stores in town:
- Knickerbocker for Clemson University memorabilia
- Furman University Bookstore for Furman University memorabilia
- The Vault offers retro sports apparel on Main St Downtown Greenville
We are so excited about college football and everything that comes with it! Have a fun kickoff this weekend!