Every year, we prepare our appetites for Restaurant Week South Carolina, an 11-day event celebrating local flavors and experiences from fine to casual dining. Main and Stone residents can discover new flavors throughout Greenville’s restaurant scene, tasting special menu items while enjoying special discounts around town.
Check out a list of our favorite #RWSC promotions right by Main and Stone that you won’t want to miss!
- Roost: Take a 10-minute walk from Main and Stone to NoMa Square Roost for this great dinner spot. We suggest the seared scallops with truffle crab risotto as part of the 3-course dinner deal for $30 per person.
- Hall’s Chophouse: Located downtown, this family-owned steakhouse has a special 3-course dinner menu for $45 per person. We recommend the she crab soup and the filet mignon.
- Larkin’s on the River: This Main Street staple is known for its fancy venue, which is sure to wow you with its 3-course dinner for $40 per person. Try the bacon-wrapped free range chicken breast and Larkin’s creme brulee, one of the best in Greenville!
- LTO Burger Bar: Famous for their amazing burgers and death by chocolate milkshake, LTO is offering a 3-course lunch menu for $20 a person.
- Passerelle Bistro: This dining staple boasts one of the best views of Falls Park in downtown Greenville. The beef bourguignon is incredible, and we suggest a table on the patio to enjoy the gorgeous natural setting.
We hope you find something you enjoy during this fun and delicious celebration of South Carolina’s best dishes!