What is the application fee?
$60 per person
What is your reservation fee?
A reservation fee of $250 is required to hold an apartment off of the rental market or to be listed on a priority waitlist. It is refundable for 48 hours. If the reservation is canceled after 48 hours, applicant will forfeit the $250 fee. Payment of the Reservation Fee does not release the resident from cleaning or damage charges or responsibilities related to the lease agreement.
What is the security deposit?
$200 refundable (with approved credit) and due at move-in.
What is your pet policy?
- Pet Fee $200 per pet
- Maximum number of pets: 2
- Weight Limit: None
- Breed Restrictions: Pit Bulls, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweiler’s, Chows, Presa Canarios, German Shepherds, Wolf Hybrids and any other breed recognized as aggressive or any pet that shows aggressive tendencies.
- Note: Violation of the pet policy, including but not limited to not curbing your pet properly, could result in a fine of $50 for each occurrence and could ultimately result in eviction.
What companies are included in the preferred employer discount?
- SC Law Enforcement Agencies
- Local Fire Departments (City & County)
- City of Greenville
- Greenville County
- SC State Offices
- Michelin North America
- GE Power & Water
- Fluor Corporation
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Verizon Wireless
- SYNNEX Corp
- TD Bank
- Lockheed Martin Aircraft & Logistics
- Drive Automotive
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bon Secours Saint Francis Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Health Systems
- Shriners Hospitals
- Bank of America
- BB&T Bank
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Duke Energy
- Bell South
- Verizon Wireless
- Colonial Life
- Clemson University
- Furman University
- The current preferred employer discount is reduced move-in fees ($99 Beach Pass/$100 Deposit)
- All individuals currently employed by the employers listed above are due this benefit, in addition to any current specials or concessions. To receive the Preferred Employer Discount, the Lessee (not Occupant) must be a full time employee of one of the employers listed above. Part-time employees, volunteers, subcontractors or people retired from the employer (with the exception of military) are not eligible.
What utilities are included?
What are your qualifying criteria?
- Identification: All adult applicants and potential occupants must provide a U.S. Social Security Number or an I.T.I.N. (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) in order for an application to be accepted for processing. All adult applicants and potential occupants must provide current photo identification (i.e. driver’s license or passport), a copy of which will be placed in the applicant’s file.
- Income: Applicants must provide proof of income in the form of their most recent check stub or previous year’s tax returns if within the same company or industry. Income may be verified through the applicant’s employer. Gross monthly wages must equal 3 times your monthly rent. Roommates must qualify individually by applying the formula: gross monthly wages must equal 2 times the total monthly rent. Co-Signers must qualify individually by applying the formula: gross monthly wages must equal 4.5 times the total monthly rent.
- Credit History: All applicants and occupants over the age of 18 will be verified through First Advantage®, a third party credit-scoring company.The decision to accept or decline the applicant for residency will be at the sole discretion of First Advantage®. If the decision of First Advantage® is that the application is to be ‘Declined’ or ‘Accepted with conditions’, an adverse action letter will be provided to the applicant. Applicant may be required to pay a full month’s rental deposit and/or a Co-Signer may be required.
- FBI’s Most Wanted List, Multi-State Sex Offender Registry List and Criminal Background Check: Via Resident Check®, all applicants and potential occupants will be run through the FBI’s Most Wanted List and the Multi-state Sex Offender Registry List. In addition, a Criminal Background check will be conducted. The Criminal Background check will search for: All felonies – whether considered as a conviction, deferred adjudication, court ordered intervention program or a pending case; All Misdemeanors that involve theft, sexual oriented crimes, drug oriented crimes, crimes against persons or property (except DWI or DWLS) whether considered as a conviction, deferred adjudication, court ordered intervention program or pending case. If search results are positive, applicant, co-signer or occupant will be automatically denied.
- Occupancy Standards:
1 Bedroom Maximum of two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom Maximum of four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom Maximum of six (6) occupants
What are the utility providers?
- Electricity & Gas: SCE&G (800-251-7234) or online
- Telephone: AT&T
- Cable: Charter or AT&T U-verse